A Season of Sensational Summer Salads
New to our catering menu are a selection of beautiful side dishes packed with all the Mediterranean flair and flavours. From a proper Fattoush salad, a Mediterranean favourite made with crispy pieces of pita bread, to chefs own rendition of Sunshine Cous Cous salad which has the ability to brighten up any food table.
For something a bit different, try our roasted aubergine on baby spinach salad. Oven roasted aubergines on a bed of baby spinach, sprinkled with chopped walnuts and roasted red peppers, served with a pomegranate dressing. An absolute winner! Chef’s favourite is the aptly named Happy Chick Pea Salad with chick peas, chopped apples, red onion, fresh herbs tossed in a yoghurt dressing. Served on a bed of rocket and topped with toasted pumpkin seeds.
Here are a few more of our summer salads available for catering and events!
- Sunshine Cous Cous Salad: Cous cous, cucumber brunoise, roasted red pepper, lots of fresh herbs, toasted seeds, lemon zest and red cabbage, served with a tahina, lemon and olive oil dressing.
- Tahina Slaw: Red cabbage, green cabbage, carrots, radish and spring onion dressed with a tahina-yoghurt dressing, sumac and pickled red onions.
- Lentil Tabbouleh: Lentils, tons of parsley, fresh tomato, spring onion and mint. Served with a zesty olive oil dressing and crispy fried onions.
- Grilled Zucchini and Mint: Grilled zucchini, mint, pickled red onion, feta and nigella seeds, served with a garlicky lemon dressing.
- Proper Fattoush: Crisp lettuce, chopped tomato, cucumber, radish, spring onion, herbs and crispy pita chips. Served with a zesty sumac dressing.
Discover our new catering menu or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order. All we need is your order, contact details (name and telephone number) as well as the date of your event. If you have trouble deciding or need some extra help, speak with chef Clara who is always more than happy to help.
Follow the journey on instagram and facebook to curb your curiosity and don’t forget about our marvelous Mezze Box – read more in the following blog article. Packed with yumminess and ready to go wherever the good times are.
Looking forward to serving you during the holidays and beyond. With sprinkles of love, chef Clara, Khaled and The Lebanese Bakery and Kitchen Team!